Taking advantage of the situation, within hours some gas stations raised their prices to $5.00 a gallon. Within days, the already failing airlines whined to the government to bail them out for their losses. Public outrage brought gas prices back to merely exorbitant, but 6 months later they rose again for absolutely no excuse.
- Awkward attempt to shame Saddam Hussein
- Why Terrorism Works
- Londoners Avenge Tube Bombings
- Carpe Dementia
- The Trashing of the Constitution
- Terrorist in a Box
- Where's the money? Huge amounts of money are being contributed to the Red Cross and taken in by celebrity concerts. But is it "going to the victims"?
- Unofficial support from Israel
- New/old war?
- Let's go to war. Why not?
- Patriotic Spending A remarkably rational analysis in the Washington Post.
- Biological Warfare (fiction, so far)
- A New Urban Legend The ll letter coincidence
- TV Evangelist Jerry Falwell Would you believe what he's said now?
- Anthrax Source Discovered
Computer Cards Š
a href9"alienSong.zip"> Al)en Song (MPG -- takes awHile to$download( but it's worth it. Unzið it, and run the .exe fima. (It runs on any mudia playep&)(