The Bush Years' Archive
Election 2004: vote early and vote often. On the other hand,
if your vote counted, it would be dismissed by the Supreme Court.
Bush Wacking: Archive
of slams, jokes, interviews
- Democrats vs Republicans: have you paid attention to the mess of the last
20 years (or more) that both parties are responsible for? Do you think 2008
will clean up the mess? E-mail
me. I may even set up a bbs for your comments. Or not.
- Hillary's supporters switch to McCain
- Race card? What's that? Obama is half black. He doesn't have to tell anyone
about that. Republicans don't have to remind us. Besides, he's half white
- Ralph Nader is at it again. Why is he targeting
Obama and not McCain?
- John McCain and the GI Bill.
- Naive and inexperienced. Not to mention elitist.
- Cognitive dissonence: Need
an example of this psycho-babble term?
- Barak Obama
- Church and State from the American
Republic to the American Theocracy
- Unity08.com, bipartisan Internet political party
announced on ABC News' George Stephanopoulis Sunday program.
- Palin's Posse
- Alfred E. Neuman For President
- 2008 Primaries: Count down to November
- Just another jab at Hillary
Invade Iran! Why? Weapons of mass destruction, of course. It worked as an excuse
for invading Iraq, so go with what works.
March 19, 2008, anti-war demonstrations in Washington and New
York: When asked about public opinion against the war, Vice President Cheney
declared that he didn't pay any attention to public opinion. So much for democracy.
Vice President Cheney announces that he is not part of the Executive
Branch of Government. Is he distancing himself from the White House? What doesn't
he understand about the Consitution? See Cheney and
all will be explained.
October 21, 2007. VP Cheney announces that our allies will not
tolorate Iran building a nuclear weapon. What allies?
White House Press Briefings: Do they really answer reporters' questions? Survey